Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Totally Loving Tuesday

So, today I'm thinking of things I love.

Of course, my family and all of that. But also these things:

Clapotis! This pattern is so great and easy. I'm knitting one for my mom for her birthday (was going to be for Christmas but oops!) I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Red Rover. But let me just say, this yarn is NOT red. It's pinks and purples and fuscias. Red Rover is a total misnomer, but it's very pretty anyway.

My new rice cooker, thanks to brother-in-law and his wife. Perfect rice every time.

Cloth baby wipes. They're so handy for the usual things one would use wipes for, if you know what I mean, but also great for wiping E's nose when he has a cold, like he does now. Poor E!

Felt food. Man, I am in deep with felt food right now. It's cute and clever and seemingly easy-peasy. I feel like, yeah, I can totally just whip up an entire feast in an hour or so. Of course, like all good crafts, there's more than meets the eye.

My new Etsy Shop. Yeah, it's kind of empty right now. But isn't it nice to be somewhere uncrowded this time of year? Today I went to Costco and it was like visiting Crazytown. My Etsy shop is nothing like that.

No comments: