Saturday, May 2, 2009

Healing

So once E's pink eye cleared up, Sarah was all scummed up with a sinus infection and ear infection.  Add that to my own fears of swine flu and I'm about to call the CDC.  It's tough because the winter has been so very long and we're all really just freaking out to get outside and play and have fun with our friends and now I feel like we're quarantined.  And once we're healthy, there's the possible global pandemic to worry about.  I know it's likely not as big of a deal as, say, the 1918 flu, but for a toddler, any flu is too much flu.

In other news, I did sneak over to a garage sale across the alley this morning and picked up a plastic singing tea pot for the E.  So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Pictures?  Not today.  Something is different in my photo menu and I can't see the pictures before selecting them.  Which is obviously not a good thing.

No comments: